Thursday, December 31, 2009
You've been a weird year. I don't feel like Christmas happened yet, how is it already New Years? Well I'm off to eat some popcorn and pet a cute kitty with my husband. Our New Year's party plan is out the window since I've caught the flu but I'm determined to at least stay up to the ball drop!
Since I've been focusing on the negative recently in life, I thought I would make a list of 9 things (get it, 2009) good that happened this year or that I'm grateful for.
Not in any specific order...
1. I got married to my absolutely wonderful husband.
2. We went on an amazing honeymoon to Hawaii - one of my favorite places in the world.
3. One of my best friends is pregnant, very happy for her.
4. Another of my best friends just (before Christmas) got engaged.
5. We got to take a short but very sweet trip out to one of my favorite cities - San Francisco.
6. We moved into a bigger apartment in the suburbs. Quiet, greenery, and an extra bedroom for crafting!
7. Husband got a job in February after 8 months of unemployment.
8. We hosted Thanksgiving at our place this year and my parents got to join us. First time since before California!
9. And last, I'm grateful that my family is all healthy, happy and safe!
Happy New Year!